natsumi's blog

Monday, April 11, 2005

what is my goal for IES this semester?

From last Monday, new semester started. I'm worry about it. Because I think it will be very busy and hard. But I want to learn many things in IES class in this semester as well as last year. I want to learn a lot of things positively and I want to be the person who don't afraid the making mistakes. I want to think by myself and have my opinin about things. I'll try to increase my vocabulary and I want to read books faster. I'm not good at doing presentations. So I want to improve my speaking skills.
In this semester, we will use internet a lot. So I want to use internet well.
I think I will have to study hard this semester, so I'll do my best.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger aoba said…

    Hello, Natsumi! You should graduate from "ujiko" before you go studying abroad!! well, me too, though...I too, think Japanese? or maybe youngs? tend not to have own opinions for things, especially for difficult things, i mean such as global issues...what do you think about it? Japanese should have more own opinion? or its not the story only for japanese?

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    I'm sure that your speaking skills will improve a lot this semester. We are going to practice all the time . . . the first step is always speaking in English in class :-)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Uly said…

    Good, good. Please do not be nervous, and enjoy learing Global Issues^^. You will have so many opinions about different topics of Global Issues. I am sure you will have lots of opinions about different global issues!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home