natsumi's blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Are you having a good golden week? I came back to my home town in Shiga! I always gain weight when I came back to my home. My home town is in very countryside. It is surrounded by nature. I feel here is cooler than Hirakata. Some of my friends said Hirakata is a countryside but I think Hirakata is a city when I compare to Hirakata and my hometown. I can go no where without a car. However, I don't have a car license so I have to go to somewhere by bicycle... Sometimes, it is not convinient to live in a country side, but I like countryside. I don't like crowded place. I think the air of countryside is more clean than city and I can be relax in there. I want to live in a country side, but not too countryside...I want to live in the countryside near the city and there are good transportation system...I'm selfish...
The university begins day after tomorrow. I have to study hard again...However, I'm really looking forward to see my class mates and listen to their story of their golden week!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    I like the country side too! Sometimes when I am in Osaka I feel so crowded, I just want to escape! I went hiking in the mountains during the first part of Golden Week, and it was so great. I really felt energized!

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger Uly said…

    yer, what you say actually make sence to me^^. I like Shiga too. My favourite city is Seta. I visited Yoko Ono's peace exhibition last year, and that was in Seta! It was autumn, so I could see very beautiful red reave of trees^^. I know! the air bitween Hirakata station and KGU is terrible, isn't it?! I always feel so when I walk to KGU!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home