natsumi's blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Last Day of My Second Year of University

It is the last day of my second year of university today, and it means it is the last day of IES. When I entered the university, I thought it would be very long and hard two year of IES. Indeed, in IES classes, I had so many homeworks, and it was very hard for me. However, i felt this two year were very short and fun. All people in IES b are really really nice and Im very haooy that I caould in the same class with them. We always cheer up each other and work hard together. I took pre departure classes in CIE in second semester and i was very busy. I was under a stress. However, they always cheer me up. Therefore, I could overcome therse things and I could go to Australia soon. We spent a wonderful time with them this two years and I had many many good memories. Many people are going to go to study abroad and we will not be able to see each other as now. It is really really sad but i know we are all very good friends forever. Im going to go to Australia soon and i feel very sad to think I will not be able to see them long time. I even cant believe this. Everyone, please dont forget about me and keep in touch with me.
I go to the last class of IES from now. I really want to say thank you to all of B's. I love B's!!! Thank you soooooo much for everything! korekaremo ganbaroune!!!!!
I'm really looking forward to go to ninnikuya tonight with them! I'll eat alot!!!!!! hehe

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Uly said…

    Grite;) What are you going to study in Down Under?? Two f my friends have already been back from their studying abroad in Aus program now, and they spent awesome n great lives there, so Im sure you will have lots of fun. Good luck!

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Uly said…

    Hello how are you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home