natsumi's blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

☆☆Winter Vacation☆☆

Winter vacation was over and school starts again☆ Winter vacation was about three weeks and it finished soon. As soon as classes finished, i went back to my hometown, shiga. Because i had to do part time job in shiga. i worked as a casher in a super market. During this vacation, i worked a lot and i was busy for work. However, after the work or when i have no work, i could see my junior high and high school friends. i usually live in osaka, so i was really glad to see them. It was very short, but i really enjoyed the winter vacation. Classes start again and there are only about three weeks until spring vacation. I cant believe my second year of university finish soon. I will work hard and enjoy rest of my second year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home