natsumi's blog

Saturday, November 05, 2005

saki's house was soooo nice!!

Today, let me tell you about very fun and relaxing holiday. After i went to the schol festival, i went to Saki's house with my friends. Her house is in Hyogo and we went to there by train. I usually dont use train to go to school so it was fun to go back home talking with my friens. However, I was surprised to know that saki always commute such long way. She's great! When we arrived saki's house, her mom welcomed us. She was very kind and beautiful! I like saki's mom:) Saki's mom cooked dinner for us. It was soooooo good. I think her mom can have restaurant. At night, we talked a lot until late at night. Saki's house was very big and comfortable so I relaxed very much. In the morning, we ate great breakfast made by saki's mom and went for a walk a little. Her house is surrounded by nature and it was very different from where i live, Hirakata. It was like my home town. It was very quiet and air was very clean. I like saki's family and her home town very much! After we came back from the walk, we went to the shopping mall in Itami. It was very big and nice. We ate good lunch and enjoy shopping.
I had a very very nice holiday. Saki's family was so warm. Thesedays, i had spent very busy and stressful days, but her nice family and great time I spent with my friend made me relax. Thanks so much every one(*^-^*)!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said…

    "Madre solo hay una" hahahaha
    Surrounded by nature...I'm not sure when I'll go to japan ): but when I go I want to go to that little villages with all the nature around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home