natsumi's blog

Monday, July 18, 2005

Last class....

Tomorrow is the last day of this semester. It means tomorrow is the last day we can take Scott's class. I can't believe it. Time flies..... In this semester, I could learn many very important things in his class. I come to interested in global issues after I took his class. I could learn I, ordinary person, can do something to save the earth. His class was always fun so I can enjoy learning. All IESb's student will miss his class.... There are no more global issues class next semester, but I will never forget what I learned in this class and keep thinking what I can do to make the world for the better. And I will keep blogging next semester. Because it is very fun! Well, Scott, thanks so much for great classes and teaching us very important things!! Your class was wonderful!!
Thanks again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    I'm glad you enjoyed the classes . . . now you can teach other people about global issues!

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Uly said…

    No more post?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home