natsumi's blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hi! Thesedays, I have a lot of homeworks and I am tired about it.
I can't stop thinking about summer vacation....
Yesterday, I saw people who pick up the trash on the road.
I did such activities when I was a elementary school students.
I was appreciated these people who pick up the trash.
I can't understand why there are people who drop their trash in the street not into the garbage can.
I saw some electrical appliances were dumped in the mountain.
I heard that in Sigapore people have strict rules about trash and they have to pay fine if they drop trash in teh street. Therefore, Singapore is a very clean.
I hope Japan will be a clean city ther are no trashs on the road without any laws but only by people's right mind.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home