natsumi's blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

presentations about endangered animals

We did presentations about endangered animals in class today.
It is good opportunity for me to know about endangered animals.
I was surprised and became sad to know that many animals are endangered because of human's selfish activities, hunting and destroying their habitat. We destroyed their peaceful lives and made them to face the crisis of extinction. Therefore, now, we have to do something to protect them. I think today's presentation was good step. Knowing about them is very important i think. I even didn't know elephant and rhinoceros are endangered animal. Because i can see them anytime i go to the zoo.
When i think about animals in the zoo, i often feel sad. Because mosy of them seems not happy in the small cage. I went to the zoo in Australia. It was really different from japanese one. Animals are not in a small cage and looks much more free than japanese zoo animals. And people who visit the zoo can contact with animals closely.
I can also learn how to give a presentation by using a power point from today's presentation.
I want to use it better.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger aoba said…

    Did you know that numbers of pandas are only 1600, today??? it's just awful pandas gonna extinct near future!!! I love pandas...hey, and i am really worried about dugong in Okinawa, becoz american army basement will be built in the ocean of Okinawa, so that their habitat will be destroied!!!!! I am thinking really protesting against that, well....will you join me??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home