natsumi's blog

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Global warming

Hi! It’s very hot these days and I can’t live without air conditioner even though air conditioner is bad for environment. Air conditioner leads global warming and global warming makes more and more people use air conditioner. bad cycle….
I read as many as one million
species of land plants and animals are in danger of becoming extinct if global warming continues. The article said as many as 37 percent of the world’s living species could be destroyed because of the global warming by the year 2050.Global warming is really really serious problem….
Not only Plants and animals but also humans are in danger. Many scientists believe the Earth's rising temperatures could eventually melt polar ice caps, cause sea levels to rise and worsen flooding.
We know global warming affects the environment negatively and we have to do something to stop it. However, it is difficult to actually take action. I also can’t turn off the air conditioner… but now I set the air conditioner at 26℃ from 24℃ and pulled out the plugs of electronic machines which I’m not using now. There are many things I can do easily to save the earth. It is not big power if only I do these things but when many people take action, it effect positively!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home