natsumi's blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hi! I worked for Peter's research port folio but i was too tired to continue writing it. So I decided to write blog. I am very sleepy....
It is very hot thesedays and i drink alot. There are many pet bottles in my house.
Now I remembered my high school uniforem was made by pet bottles. my high school is friendly to environment isn't it? and it is surprizing that poeple can make cloth from pet bottles.
It is great that by recycling garbage, garbage will be something new. There are so many garbage around us and it is very serious problem. There are no place to put the garbage. therefore, i think recycling is one of the best ideas to solve this garbage problem. Recycling is what we can do easily in our daily lives. so....let' recycling!!I will bring pet bottles in my house to some place where can recycling pet bottles. So if someone know the place where i can bring my pet bottles in Hirakata, please tell me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home