natsumi's blog

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I had a very good weekend!
I went to umeda for shopping with my friends and it was so much fun!
There was sale and there are so many poeple there.
I enjoyed shopping but I don't like crowded place so I was very tired.
I went to the "kushiya" first time!
It was so nice! I ate too much and finally, it is difficult to walk....
I felt guilty to people who can't eat enough food...sorry....
And I can't believe I am hungry now and try to eat dinner even though I was so full last night...
Good weelend will over and Monday comes again....
But SUMMER VACATION will come soon!!
I can't stop thinking about it!!
But I have a lot of things I have to do before the summer vacation.
I will do my best imagining a wonderful summer vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home