natsumi's blog

Monday, October 17, 2005

USJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! It's very beautiful day today! This weather makes me sleepy...
Thesedays, I am busy but I had really fun couple weeks ago. I went to.... U.S.J with Satoko!!!!! It was second time for me to go there and was first time to go there in the Halloween season. it was really nice to go there in this season. On the other hand, satoko went to there many times like 5 times or more. so she is an expert of U.S.J! We went there from morning, but there are already many people. When I entered the U.S.J, I felt that I was in the different world. We were surrounded by beautiful buildings and I felt that I am in the movie world. We have to wait long time, but waiting time was also fun! Both satoko and i dont like roller coaster things but we tried to ride snoopy's roller coaster. It was short and less speed roller coaster, but it was enough scary for us and we were really excited!!!! For lunch, we ate very big and delicious humberger. It was really good and we were so full but we ate ice cream few hours after the humberger, and we also ate churro after ice cream.... We stayed there until night. We ride a lot. We ride almost all rides! There was one special thing that day. Thane Camus gave the show!!!! We could see him from near. He was sooooo cool!!!!!! He was reeeealy cool so that we went to see the show two times. However, satoko showed me more hundsome person to me. he is in her mobile phone..... haha shii san...
U.S.J was very good and It was a really great day. It was so much fun and I could forget about a lot of my homework. Thank you satoko to go there with me!!!!! I want to go there again in the near future.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger bloggrez said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home