natsumi's blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hi! It's already October 11th today! How fast time passes! It's getting colder and colder thesedays. Everyone, please tale care of your health! I have no clothes for autumn I want to buy them but I also have no money..... On the other hand there are extreamly rich person in the world. I read that one Japanese called Mr. Enomoto will be a forth space tourist. If it comes true, he will stay in the space about a week and it costs about $2000 million(about 23 oku yen) including training cost. He will pay all that money by himself. I was surprised to know it costs so much to travel space and there are people who can go that travel by paying such a large amout of money. It is very nice that he can travel the space. However, when I think about people who cannot eat, have no house, and die from hunger, I bacome very sad and complicated feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home