natsumi's blog

Sunday, October 02, 2005

New semester has started!

Long time no blog! I haven't written anything since the end of the last semester even though i enjoyed writing blog last semester. I want to enjoy blogging here this semester too.
Enjoyable summer vacation finished and second semester has started from about two weeks ago. I'm glad that I can see my friends in school but my life is getting busier and busier recently. In this semester, I have to take pre-departure classes at CIE besides my usual classes. Therefore, I need to use my time effectively. I think I will have a lot of things I have to do and it will be very busy semester. I feel bad and worry about whether I can survive when I think about this, however, I have to study hard to study abroad in Australia and doing a lot of work is good practice for study abroad. I hope I can spend nice and enjoyable semester with IESb's!!!! We have new teacher, Darren. I hope I can learn meny interesting things in his class as well as last semester. I'll do my best and I hope I'm in Australia in March!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger 1 Romantic Wedding said…

    Gadget News Direct From Tokyo
    PC World's Techlog News, opinion, and links from Editor in Chief Harry McCracken.
    Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
    I have a wedding journal site/blog. It pretty much covers wedding journal and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said…

    Ganbatte Natsumi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home