natsumi's blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What do you think about blogs?

Hi! It's very beautiful day today. But in the morning and in the night, it is very cold. I want kotatsu in my house.
I take media class in CIE and today, we discussed about blogs in the class. Today, blogs are very popular and many poeple enjoy them. Nowadays, poeple can give and get many kinds of information through the internet. It is very convenient, but there are not only good things. Yoshiro Oto, an associate professor of media studies at Sophia University, said that because of the anonymity, a flood of irresponsible information is happening. It is difficult to know if what an article on the internet says is true or not. Writers dont have to write their names so they can write what they want to say freely. However, because of the anonymity, people can write true things on blogs. It is very difficult problem....
Tomorrow is the due day of Darren's historical paper, so I have to do this from now. I have so many things i have to do. I think I'm gonna be crazy at the end of the October and die at the biggining of November..... I have so many things to do so I dont know where should i start...I have to use my time effectively....but it's difficult...
Anyway, I have to work hard! ganbare-----!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home