natsumi's blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Study Abroad

It's already 26th and it is the last day of may second year of this university. It means the day I go to Australia comes soon. Im going to go to Australia on Feb, 13th. There are only about two weeks left before leave. However, i've prepared nothing and I even dont feel i'll go there soon. I have mixed feeling. I am excited because it is what I really want to do but Im also worrying about study things, homesick and so on. I think i will face many difficult things but through these things, I want to learn meny things and come back japan as grown up natsumi 1 year later. I want to experience many things which i cant experience in japan. It is very very sad that I leave from my friends of family.... Everyone, please dont forget about me and keep in touch with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home